My real-life friends Chilihead2 and Marsupial Mom tagged me, so here goes.
Seven things I hope to do before I die:
1. See all four of my children grow into adults who love and serve God.
2. Publish a novel, or maybe a children's book.
3. Spend an extended period of time in England.
4. Learn to play the guitar.
5. Start my own business making something creative.
6. Be skinny again.
7. Learn to quilt.
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Step away from the chocolate.
2. Eat seafood. Don't even want to be in the same room with it.
3. Look good with long hair.
4. Be quiet.
5. Resist a really great bargain.
6. Sit still and watch TV. I have to have my hands occupied doing something, usually folding clothes.
7. Be in a boat in deep water and maintain a normal heart rate.
Seven things that attract me to my spouse (This is a tough one. Not to be a cheeseball, but there are so many reasons I'm crazy about this man that it's hard to narrow it down to seven):
1. How brilliant he is! Smart is sexy.
2. How much he makes me laugh.
3. His shoulders and arms.
4. The unbelievably tender side of him that he shows to no one outside the kids and me (sorry, Honey, you’re outed).
5. His amazing handling of conflict. I have learned so much from him!
6. His unbelievably vast knowledge of useless trivia. (Well, not entirely useless—he rocks as a Trivial Pursuit partner).
7. His rock-solidness (is that a word?). He is an anchor to so many people, including me.
Seven things I say often:
1. My friend (as in, “Nice try, my friend,” or “hang in there, my friend.”)
2. Onward and upward! (I seldom say this aloud, but I say it in my head all the time. It's sort of my own personal little pep talk.)
3. Hurry up! I say it so often I'm thinking about having it tattooed on my forehead, actually.
4. Break it up. Break it UP. I SAID, BREAK IT UP!
5. By the time I count to five….
6. Be a problem solver.
7. I love you from the top of my heart to the bottom of my heart and all the way around the middle. (This is what hubby and I say to each child when we tuck them in at night).
Seven books or authors I love:
1. The Bible
2. C.S. Lewis
3. L.M. Montgomery
4. Harry Potter series
5. Agatha Christie
6. Alfred, Lord Tennyson—a poet, not an author, but oh, I love him.
7. Mark Twain
8. Jan Karon
9. Audrey Woods (children’s author)
10. John Steinbeck
11. Jean Plaidy
12. Madeleine L’Engle
13. Sandra Dallas.
I know, that’s more than 7. But it’s my blog, so there.
Seven movies I could watch over and over again:
1. The Sound of Music
2. Steel Magnolias
3. Moulin Rouge
4. The Butcher’s Wife
5. My Fair Lady
7. It’s a Wonderful Life
Seven people I want to join in this “Seven Sevens” meme:
Since I am the last person in the entire blogosphere to do this, I'm not sure who to tag. Anyone who wants to, jump in, and leave your name in my comments section.
*NOTE: This post was imported from my original Blogger.com blog. Comments could not be imported and are no longer available.*