There's a fun little meme going around the blogosphere, and I thought I'd jump in. [If anyone new to the blog world is reading this, and you're wondering what the heck this "meme" business is everyone is doing, here is a good definition. A better definition might be "it's what we bloggers do when we can't up with anything creative to blog about"]. Here's the game--following are five statements, and ONLY ONE IS TRUE. In my comment section, leave your guess as to which one is true, and I'll reveal it in a day or two.
1. I threw up during the tour of NBC studios in NYC, in front of everyone.
2. My brother is a member of the Special Forces and is deployed...well, we're not sure where, because he's not allowed to tell us.
3. All four of my children were delivered as water births at a birthing center.
4. Chelsea Clinton once took a nap in my bed while Hillary waited in the living room.
5. When I was first out of college I worked as a nanny in Los Angeles for a famous person, but I'm not allowed to say who it was because I signed a confidentiality agreement.
So...your guess? Which one is true? As for tagging...well, just jump if you want to do it, and let me know in the comment section.
I'm a teensy bit disturbed at how much fun it was to lie to you.
Hat tip to the Daring Young Mom.