I got nothin' this morning. Zilch. Nada. A nasty cold is ravaging my family, and I'm so drunk on Sudafed that there is nary any room for a profound thought inside my head. So...
As long as I'm playing around with mindless Google games, here's another one fun one. (Hat tip to Jeana for the idea). Here's how it works: go to Google, type in "[your name] needs", and see what comes up. Here were my top results:
- Shannon needs more promotion and recognition.
- Shannon needs to be constantly highlighted.
- Shannon needs a lesson in accountability.
- Shannon needs information on responsible behavior.
- Shannon needs to learn how to soothe her moods with something other than food.
- Shannon needs to be more vigorously investigated by the Irish Government.
- Shannon needs her own flashback.
- Shannon needs a break from the kids.
- Shannon needs to breathe through the contractions.
- Shannon needs to be fully funded.
Did you hear that, Honey? I know you're reading. Fully funded. Google said it, so it must be true.