(And if you're reading this wondering what in the heck a "meme" is, here is a definition for you. It's quite the bloggy word; throw it around and impress your friends!)
- Yesterday my mom participated in WFMW for the first time (yay, Mom!), so if you missed her tip, you can see it here. (And will you please leave her a comment and help me try and get her addicted to this blogging thing?)
- Katherine posted a thorough and realistic look at potty training.
- Amy at the Motherload suggested a smart method for creating kid snacks. Tina had a clever idea on the same subject.
- Chilihead and Gabriela came up with some activity ideas that are truly inspired bits of parenting.
- KimC offered some fun ideas for kids' summer lunches.
- Jane's paper idea is going to revolutionize my art cabinet.
- Traci thought of way to help us save all of these good ideas we run across, whether they're from a magazine, or from WFMW!
- Then there's this one, from Minnie, which made me laugh OUT LOUD.
- Lolly's idea will help you keep track of your ever-growing list of birthdays and anniversaries.
- Joy's idea for prayer time with children is precious.
- Amy has a great idea for teaching your kids your phone numbers.
- If anyone's kids are bickering as much as mine are this summer, try this idea idea from Barb.
- Stephanie shares a wonderful method of managing her (and my!) addiction to little girls' hair supplies.
If you're doing Thursday Thirteen today, feel free to enter your link below.