I've told you this before, but if you're a crafty girl, or a wannabe crafty girl, or even an I-could-never-be-a-crafter-but-I-love-looking-at-their-stuff girl, then I hope you've managed to stumble into the treasure trove of craft blogs that exist out there in Bloggityville.
I keep a Crafty Blogs folder in my Bloglines subscription, and I
drool read through them when I'm in need of a little pick-me-up. I hadn't done a Thursday Thirteen in a while, so I thought I'd take this chance to show you some of the crafty deliciousness you might be missing:
- The beauty of this little pincushion (at the end of the post) is almost too much to take.
- The bag! The bag!
- A lovely crafting area.
- Yep, another pincushion.
- I could eat these skirts WITH A FORK.
- This reminds me why I'm so eager to try my hand at quilting.
- Baby shoes!
- I have no idea what I'd do with these, except maybe sit and look at them all day. I love them.
- The only thing better than a craft blog is a craft show in person.
- Last pincushion, I promise. But oh, it's lovely.
- Even the kids can get involved.
- *sigh* More baby stuff.
- I smell strawberries...
So, go! Get thee to a craft blog, quick! And if you have any great craft blogs you think I might not know about, leave the links in my comment section.